Re: [AMC-List] someone harvested our emails fromt he list

Re: [AMC-List] someone harvested our emails fromt he list

Please my humble friend, Sir,
I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail might cause you, as we have not
met before. My name is Solomon Philip and my inbred sister Prisca Philip.
Our criminal father was a serving director of Agro- exporting board and a
very wealthy cocoa cripsies & fruity pebbles merchant until his death due to
me sending out bullsheet emails like this, as emails is our main export in
Abijan.
Before the death of my father by trampling of wild heard of nutrias he gave
me a Worthless Deposit Receipt that he deposited the sum of US$17.5 Million
Dollars in the Bank Of Scammers here in Abidjan- Cote d'Ivoire West Africa
which was made for the purchase of cocoa crispies & captian crunch
processing machine and development of another factory of fruit loops before
his untimely death due to the nutrias.

Being that this part of the country experiences political crises time
without number, especially no milk for cocoa crispies so we use dried maggot
and larvae, there is no guarantee of lives and properties in this cesspool
of a Country for this reasons we cannot invest this money here any long,
despite it has been our late father's industrial plans. He would have wanted
to add spy glass or secret decoder ring to box of cocoa crispies, big
investment.

Please we want you to do us a favour to receive this ficticious funds to a
unsafe account in your country as the beneficiary for onward investment, so
we can sell boxes of Quisp & Quake; I have plans to invest this money in
continuation with the scamming vision of our late father, who we bar-b-qued
after death, but not in this Country again rather in your country if you are
naive enough to believe this before all my email accounts shut down. I have
the narrow vision of going into real estate and industrial production
growing cocoa crispie trees and captian crunch bars. This is my reason for
contacting you via email, as this is most secret way of talking over
internet, sending to thousands of undisclosed recipients I harvest emails
from amc-list.

Please if you are willing to assist us indicate your interest in replying
soonest for more information. Of course there will be no way to contact you
since authorities shut down my email accounts and also president of email
said no more emails for me. So hurry and contact me if you interested in
fruity pebbles.

I am waiting anxiously for your urgent response and telephone call in my mud
hut. Here is more about me. Would you like to FedEx me a tasty box of
Crickets?
http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/summary.htm

Here is family of farmers of cocoa crispies and fruity pebbles. My late
father is first man on upper left.
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
Thanks and
Best regards