Re: [AMC-List] Just FYI, Someone harvested our e-mails from the list :

Re: [AMC-List] Just FYI, Someone harvested our e-mails from the list :(

AH! They harvested the addresses from the Archives!  It's got both of the
addresses that I have used for the AMC list.

The bastards!

I use Eudora with pretty good filtering so it's not much worry for me.

YOU OUTLOOK GUYS:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ is a freeware filter that has an Outlook
plugin that works pretty darned good if you want to cut down on your spam.