Re: [AMC-List] Weird non-running issue on '82 Jeep CJ

Re: [AMC-List] Weird non-running issue on '82 Jeep CJ

I'd hardly call 10% Ethanol mix new. Here in Ohio, we've had it for
around 20-25 years. My 96 Ram is the only vehicle I've had or driven
that I've noticed any performance difference in (it costs me about a
half a mpg and I get a slight hesitation with it when the engines cold).
Also, the newest AMC is now almost 20 years old. Isn't it about time to
spend $5-10 and replace the fuel hoses?

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx