[AMC-List] Free Running 258 Six Is Gone

My son finally cleaned out my rented storage room of all the parts I
could not give away or could not use and took them to the dump. Included
was the 1979 258 six. The few remaining parts were for Hornets and they
are now stored in my garage. There's 113$ a month I don't have to pay
any more. Now if I could only get my sons 74 Javelin out of my garage so
I can put my yellow Hornet in there with the orange one I would be
happy.
"Doc"