[AMC-List] Re; AC Pumps

Don,

Snip
---- Don Johnson < <mailto:donjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
donjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well it's obvious that most of the people on the list would go with
the
Sanden pump.
they've been used with both r12 and r134.
Snip

I too would go with a Sanden Pump, in fact I have one as a spare on my
shelves next to the spare York pump. I have 3 A/C cars with York pumps
them. Why have I not installed the Sanden pump? Working on the
philosophy
of "If it ain't broke don't fix it" I have not had a need to use either
spare pump yet. However I have found that the York pump works 'Jus Fine
on 134 too!

For what its worth!
John