[AMC-List] e-bay items (more)

Hey Gang,
I just went through and pictured the majority of my licensed t-shirt designs
transfers I have on hand and listed them all on e-bay.  A few AMC's and
many, many other designs.  Check them out.  They all start at $9, for
S-M-L-XL; larger size can be asked to auction IF I have more of the
transfers.  Just cleaning out the stock, and not currently looking to order
more, UNLESS there is a big order of the same designs.  Also still have the
AMC hats, mousepads, two + days left.

The calendars will soon be available and I will list them tonight or in the
morn.
Again resurecting the AMC Graveyard Calendar, AMC Dealership Calendar,
(THANKS to Eddie Stakes Planet Houston AMX!)  And Abandoned Car's in VA and
Abandoned Gremlins in MI.

They are full color, ink jeted as needed and quality pictures on 67# vellum
paper (heavy), comb bound and drilled to hang.  Dates come with traditional
holidays, personal dates can be added.

Once I update the AMC Events list, I will offer the 1/2 fold calendars I did
a couple years back with YOUR AMC pictures on them, IF interested contact me
off line!

Clubs will also be contacted with color flyers available of all my items
that I have been selling over the years and some new stuff too.  Just
another way to have Club Sale Items with no need for inventory investment.

Enjoy and Thanks!
Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics