Re: [AMC-List] Re; '61 Original original "retail price label"

Re: [AMC-List] Re; '61 Original original "retail price label"

I thought the anti-freeze item was curious also.

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
  life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6