From: " Russell T. Neyhart" <rtneyhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Disc rear interchanges/Was/Re: speaking
of
	carburetors
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure what this is the answer "A:" to...  I was just
stating what wheels fit on my Eagle in regard to bolt pattern
and offset although I didn't make that clear.  I'm not clear as
to how the position the leaf springs (over or under the axle)
would affect the position of the wheels where flares would make
a difference.

Russell