[AMC-List] AMC wheels

I have run 225s on the 14 inch AMC rallys with no
problem. Depends on what chassis, of course, as post
69 cars can take the larger tire size- no trunnion
problems you know. The larger chassis=larger tire
allowed also. My 64 American is running 225-60x14s on
Ambassador steelies with Classic dog dishs and chrome
trim rings. I have no clearence issues. Don't forget
the chrome tire valve and 8 ball cap!!
Chryco cop car wheels come in 15x7, some are drilled
for the three volcano cap bolts and with trim
rings/cap combo they look real nice. If you are
patient you can take a dremel to the hub cap nubs and
smooth them out. Bolt pattern is all AMC, the off set
is right and swap meets have them for about $25 if you
look around.
I have a set on my Hornet and a lot of people ask what
my Rallys are off of.......Russ