[AMC-List] Junkyard Javelin in KC

There's a 73 Javelin at the Pick-an-Pull (aka U-Wrench-It) in Kansas City.
It's been there about a week, but there's still some parts left.  I'm not
sure how much longer it'll be there.  Maybe a week or two.

It was t-boned on the passenger side.  It was a very nice car before it was
hit.  The quarters are rock solid, and there's no rust in the trunk.  It
looks like it was always garaged.

Todd