[AMC-List] 71-74 AMX Javelin center console armrest wanted

[AMC-List] 71-74 AMX Javelin center console armrest wanted

WANTED: I'm looking for a center armrest for a 71-74 Javelin with an
automatic console. This is the armrest with the "long arm" mounting brackets
that allow the armrest to fold down on top of the center console. Thanks,
Scott Domine amcsignguy@xxxxxxxxxxx 517-861-7181 517-552-5005
anyone that can help Scott out give him a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx