Re: [AMC-List] Duraspark distributor woes (258 six)

Re: [AMC-List] Duraspark distributor woes (258 six)

It's the same heat range plug in relationship to other extended heat range plugs.
With the extended tip it will run a little hotter as the path to disapate heat into the head is longer. You could side gap them :] It would open the spark to the chamber.
  I've experienced smoother idle on every engine I've put Splitfire, or multi tip plugs in. I've not seen any change in MPG or power long term, But the increase in idle quality is good enough for me to pay the money! I like the sound of a cam, but not an engine miss at idle.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net