Re: [AMC-List] big ugly

hehe!  I'm in Indianapolis!

I'll poke around for some disc brakes.  if that falls through, I'll get
back with you.
Thanks for the offer.
Mike

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
  life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6