[AMC-List] Power Steering

Sandwich Maker,
Thanks for the great info.
Do you know if I could do the same with my old pump?
I checked the parts manual and there is a pressure relief valve on the old one that I'm guessing I could change the relief pressure spring to vary the pressure.
I would like to keep the stock pump for authenticity even tho its kind of big and ugly, because its repainted, rebuilt, polished and partially chromed.
Thanks again for the help.
Don