[AMC-List] AMC shows or anythign going on- atlanta, roanoke and north

[AMC-List] AMC shows or anythign going on- atlanta, roanoke and north

Will be at the office -in atlanata  Nov. 8-10 and then driving home up
through roanoke, Va to new england/boston, over the weekend. I usually
fly home but driving back this time, up thru roanoke and to boston over
the weekend. wondering if anything amc is going on during the weekend
of the 10,11,12. shows or any pick part places or any amc/amx file
listers in the area with anything going on. I am looking for some parts
for my newest pacer as well, but alwasy good to meet other amc
folks/listers, and their cars. regards,
ken.