[AMC-List] OT: Tires and wheels

Somewhat off topic. I need to get soem wheels for my wifes 97 XJ Cherokee. It came with some chrome that are a chore to keep respectable. So I've been looking and showing her choices. Right now the choice seems to be the Canyon 15X8 wheels from Jeep.
Anyone have any? Any tips on tire sizes for a street jeep? It has 235/70/15s now and they are toast too. Anyone put these on a 97 XJ Cherokee and have any problems?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net