[AMC-List] 68 Ambassador SST For Sale, $3495, Redwood City CA

Please don't hit reply; it's not mine -- I'm just passing it along.

Date: 2006-10-28, 6:07AM PDT
68 Ambassador SST For Sale, $3495, Redwood City CA

1968 American Motors Ambassador SST, PS, PB, AIR, bench seat, excellant
running condition.  ORIGINAL CONDITION.  79,284.0 miles.  This is real
classic, runs great, has everything, new front brakes. This is an original
car and I'm the second owner.  I took care of this car for more than 20
years so I know it from front to back.  MUST SELL.  $ 3495 OBO.  For more
information, call Jim  650 814-6294 or 650 368-7338.

	sale-226862955@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	<mailto:sale-226862955@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=68_Ambassador>

From: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/226862955.html

	(Note: Photos on the CraigsList page...)