Re: [AMC-List] Pulling an Axle/ Now Jeep brake micro fishe

Re: [AMC-List] Pulling an Axle/ Now Jeep brake micro fishe

List,
I have a Jeep parts micro-fishe for 1981 - 1983 and a reader that will
read it. That is the hard part.
I have used these fishe for various research bits and pieces of info
where I knew what the correlation was between the Jeep call out and the
same part used on a car. But on the whole unless you have further
information trying to cross reference parts are almost impossible.
What I can not do is see if part A that fits a Jeep 2 wheel drive etc.
will also fit a Spirit. The information on the parts description is not
broad enough to try to figure it out. So-----
If in looking up these parts can help some one on making jeep parts fit
a Spirit and I can help drop me a note. By the same token, being as I
have a fiche reader maybe some one who has fiche with no way to read
them might be interested in selling those fiche.
Concept!
John