[AMC-List] 72 Gremlin for SALE!!

72 Amc Gremlin V-8 for sale. 64,000 original miles. 304 with automatic on
the colum. Options include A/C which still works and blows cold and power
steering. Has a small rust issue in the doors and small ding in right front
fender but car comes with extra door and fender to replace. Has an excellent
grille with only one small crack that can be easily repaired. Has excellent
interior with the normal wear on the drivers side bench seat. This car runs
and drives excellent and comes with a bunch of new stuff on it and many
parts that come with the car. Front and rear bearings, new rear brakes with
manual drums all the way around. Tranny has been recently serviced along
with a fresh tune and and oil change. The rear end has also been recently
serviced.
Anyone interested in the car you may contact John Herrell 509-843-1764 or he
may also be contacted at  jherrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
His asking price is 3,000. I have way to many projects at this time so I
have to pass and pass it on to anyone here interested in purchasing this
car.  The car is located in Pomeroy Washington.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho