[AMC-List] louvers for sale & rebal parts wanted

[AMC-List] louvers for sale & rebal parts wanted

 WANTED REAR WINDOW LOUVERS FOR 71 JAVELIN, I HAVE EXTRA SET OF LOUVERS THAT
WILL FIT 68-70 JAVELIN OR AMX $300, I ALSO NEED REBEL MACHINE PARTS, 390,
DOOR PANELS NICE ONES PLEASE,CHROME FOR REAR QUARTER WINDOW, RAM AIR STUFF,
ALSO HUNTING FOR ANY PARTS CARS IN CENTRAL OHIO AREA THANKS EDDIE FOR THE
SPACE. HAROLD SHASKY HSHASKY@xxxxxxxxxx 419-347-5855
anyone that can help out Harold give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx