Re: [AMC-List] Film at 11:00 or Belly up to the trough!!!

Re: [AMC-List] Film at 11:00 or Belly up to the trough!!!

The American is waiting. It hasn't moved in 3 months.
By this time tomorrow I should be out of the brace! If I can hold my head up and look around I should be abel to drive again!!!
  The American is basically done, It just needs some detail work and fine tuning of things.
   The list includes a swap to a full set of Auto meter Sport Comp gauges with electronic speedo.
   The transmission is currently a 4-1 first gear, non World class AMC T-5. It will be getting replaced with a 2.95-1 first gear Z-spec T-5 rated at 330ftlb after I swap the AMC T5 tailshaft and shifter housing to it.
   Then it gets carpet.
The long list adds a rearend swap [probably after I break the AMC-15!]

It's a fun car to drive as-is! Plus it gets great gas mileage for how hard it'll run when pushed.
--

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net