Re: [AMC-List] Size Isn't Everything

Navistar is a name used by International.  They sold off their agricultural
division in 1985, which kept the International Harvester name.  (This was
later merged in with Case to become Case IH.)  What was left of International
was the truck and engine division.  In 1986 this was renamed to Navistar
International Corporation.

In general usage Navistar often refers to the brand of engine.  You see
Navistar motors in other make's vehicles, similar to Cummins.

The article John linked to is for the new Navistar pickup.  It's the first new
pickup International has made since the 70's.  According to the article it's
a monster that's about twice the size of a Ford F350.  Picture a semi tractor
with a pickup bed on the back.

Todd