[AMC-List] final report from Dave DeLabio for charity AMX

[AMC-List] final report from Dave DeLabio for charity AMX

Jack Barncord picked up the AMX at zion autobody on october
19th and delivered to John Widiker on october 20th. I would
like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who
donated time, efforts and products to the poject while I was
the on-site coodinator of this project. I am happy to see
that a major part of the project has been completed while it
was here in the kenosha area. I hope to see it here next
summer for the next major event. Hopefully it will be in the
hands of a new owner by then and they can bring it so we can
all gather together for a group photo with a completed
project.

Thanks again for alowing me to be a part of this project. I
has indeed been an honor and a prividge.

David W. De Labio