[AMC-List] New Owners of an '87 Eagle

--
Carrie and I just got an '87 Eagle Ltd. Wagon. I am in the process of
restoring it to factory condition. At the top of the list are new
seat belts for it. The passenger's side buckle broke and I need to
replace it. The seat belts are a caramel color. So that is what I am
needing.

The next item I need to get are outside rear view mirrors for it. I
would like to get electric remote mirrors, but for right now I would
settle for good cable operated ones.

The next thing I need at this time are the correct hanger brackets
for the exhaust system.

Thanks for your help.

Wm. Neal & Carrie L. Lewis
wnlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx