Re: [AMC-List] t-5 in my 62 classic

I figured about the value thing. Most of us truly don't care.
It's just nice to know it's there. The Mountaineer Exploder rear axle is a popular place to score a disc rear. Lots of info on them, Just search for Axle swaps into XJ's !
 if you hadn't already boutgh the four link you might consider using a Mustang 8.8 and adpting it's four link as it is already in place on the axle! I don't know about the width but it may be an interesting candidate.
  There is a guy in Tennesee that did an AMC 20 into a 62 AMC he was or is interested in selling his spare housing he built. His is running a 401  and he built two axles and after running the one decided it was geared too steep for the 401 and put the higher geared unit in and never looked back. I don't know if he sold that extra setup yet, but he would be a good person to pick his mind for info. Someone here on the list should be able to get you in touch with him if you've not already got in touch with  him.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net