[AMC-List] Pomona swap meet, or any swap meet

[AMC-List] Pomona swap meet, or any swap meet

This works for me and it can do so for you too. I wear
a sign around my neck that I am looking for AMC stuff.
At some swap meets it may take me an hour to go one
aisle as every vender has some sort of AMC squirelled
away, but they never bring them to the swaps. Also
don't be afraid to check out the Camaro, Mustang or VW
booth. I once picked up an AMX vac gauge from a GM guy
for $5 and this last swap meet at Canby I got a Hornet
AMX console for $15 from a Ford guy. And dig in every box.......Russ