From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:49 PM
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: carson44@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] 71 AMX 401, 4spd for sale

 1971 amx 401 4speed project car.make me an offer.IT HAS MINIMAL SURFACE
RUST FLOORS,TRUNK,AND TROFFS LOOK EXCELANT.MOTOR WAS REBUILT THE CAR HAS NO
FRONT PARTS ENGINE BAY PARTS. IT NEED CARPETS HEADLINER MMATERIAL TRUNK
PARTS DRIVESAFT TO MOTOR PARTS TRANY WAS TAKEN APART AND PARTS LOSTTHE
PROJECT SAT IN A BARN FOR OVER 15 YEARS IT HAD 3 PAINT JOBS AND OF COURSE
NEEDS PAINT IF YOU HAD A DONAR CAR IT WOULD MAKE LIFE EASY BECAUSE OF THE
RAREITY I WOULD NOT PART IT OUT. VIN A1M7982155315 ,BODY ROO8142,MODEL
7179-8,TRIM 161S.E038097 THIS IS ONE OF THOSE FEW PROJECTS THAT WOULD BRING
ALL THE MONEY FINISHED BECAUSE OF THE RARETY,THIS PROJECT HAS THE RIGHT VIN
NUMBERS, AMX 401 4SPEED NO RUST , THE MOTOR WAS SENT TO A MACHINE SHOP.JUST
GATHER THE PARTS AND DO SOME BODYWORK. AGAIN OFFERS CONSIDERED TILL THE END
OF OCTOBER.  viktor nafranowicz carson44@xxxxxxxxxxxx 603 483 2222
anyone interested in the vehicle above give them a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx