[AMC-List] 196 info needed from Hollander's -- anyone have a set??

[AMC-List] 196 info needed from Hollander's -- anyone have a set??

There is some cam and cam bearing interchange info for the late (63-65)
196 in the 60's Hollander manuals. I had a set at one time years ago and
ended up selling them as there wasn't much info I needed for Ramblers.
Just the odd little things like this that I thought I wrote down
somewhere, now can't find!! Probably should have kept the darn books,
but moving around in the military means you have to pick and choose what
you keep, and a pair of big heavy books with little use had to go for
more useful ones!

Anyway, you'll find the info for 63-65 cams and cam bearings. AMC
monkeyed with the bearing sizes as well as the oiling source. I think
there was a late 64 change in size too -- why AMC changed things so late
in the game I don't know, unless it was to match the 232 size and save a
few bucks on supply and stocking. I never checked to see if the bearings
were the same as the 232. I went through all this with A.J. in Texas
when he was building a late model 196 a few years ago (my old engine!),
but as I said, lost my notes. The Hollander's lists the engine number
the change started with, and/or a date. If someone has access to a set,
see what you can find and send it to me, and the list so someone else
can save it too (and it will be in the archives).