[AMC-List] Reply TV COmmercials

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:31:41 -0400
From: "Hambrick, Barry" <BHambrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] AMC Sighting Old Commercials
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just thought that I would share a couple of old AMC commercials, the
Rebel commercial is very funny. You will need "real player" installed in
order to view these.

http://www.tvparty.com/g2c/javelin00.ram
http://www.tvparty.com/g2c/rebel00.ram

Thanks,
Barry

THANKS Barry!
Those are GREAT.  I especially liked in the 1st one the driver of the
corvette.  Then the Rebel o ne was the fact that they were dodging, Ramblers
all along the roads!

Plus that reminded me that I think the most common phrase I hear is that "I
learned to drive in a Rambler" from people.  Wonder IF these were any of
them???

THANKS, It made the day!
Richard

Richard Estermyer