Re: [AMC-List] performance cam for 196 ohv

Re: [AMC-List] performance cam for 196 ohv

Yeah, exactly my thought!
especially if the base circle is the same or larger.
If it was larger you could get one regorund and not need to do the pushrod thing!
Just have them leave the base circle at the stock overhead cam spec!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net