Re: [AMC-List] Carter BBD alternatives

Stabilizer in a full tank of gas is the recomendation for Boats/ATVs/Personal watercraft. I do it every year and the pontoonboat has a 20 Gallon plus tank [OUCH!]. I've never had a single problem since being given and following this advice.
  In the years before that I was always chasing condensation/ water problems, rough running etc;
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net