[AMC-List] 77 Hornet AMX parts

I am just about finished parting out a 77 Hornet AMX.

I have:

rear bumper
rear bumper filler
front bumper filler (came from another Hornet I think)
gas tank
gas tank filler neck pieces
rear hatch (and latch and alignment stud)
tail lights
disk brakes
rear seat (like new)
rear compartment plastic and headliner
bucket seats
windshield
swing out side windows
Amc auto floor shifter and bezel
radiator
Doors (rusty at bottom) with good glass (tinted)

Prices will be reasonable on any of the above pieces.
I will ship anything but the headliner.

Most of the above parts will go on Ebay next week if
not sold this week.  I will not ship UPS to Canada,
only U.S. Mail.

The car is white with black interior.  304/auto, but I
am keeping the motor plates and V8 crossmember. I may
keep the tranny.

The engine is free to anyone who wants to pick it up.
Otherwise it will be junked in about two weeks.  It
does run, but I just drove the car to move it around
my yard.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA