Re: [AMC-List] The effects of inactivity on the Crippled white guy

Re: [AMC-List] The effects of inactivity on the Crippled white guy

" From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"    I'm going to try one last time to save Andrew's 65. I had given up
" on the idea, but it hurts to see the perfect body for my Kraft Rambler
" replica to get scrapped. So I'm going to give it one last shot. I
" really need someone to move it and hold it till Thanksgiving and I
" will pick it up or bring it here for my wife to see so she will kill
" me! I'm not sure Andrew will let me have it now after I backed out
" once.

while i'd prefer to see it done up with a six as i'd planned, i'd much
rather have it saved in any form than junked!  all they'll see is 2600
lbs of scrap metal.