[AMC-List] 1980 AMX impounded in california...anybody own it??

[AMC-List] 1980 AMX impounded in california...anybody own it??

I just got an Email from a towing company that impounded a VERY nice
1980 AMX.

The owner has not contacted them after some time, and they are very
surprised, as

it is in very nice condition…the seats are mint, the body is straight
and shiny, runs

great….258/4speed. All four Turbocast II wheels with caps. Looks sharp.

Just figured someone might know who owned it so they can go claim it
before it’s

sold off. The company is requesting a salvage title to resell it, so
time is short!

If anybody thinks they know who’s car it is, have them contact me ASAP.

John W Rosa

HYPERLINK "http://www.javelinamx.com/"www.JavelinAMX.com