Re: [AMC-List] Beautiful '64 Classis Sedan for sale

Re: [AMC-List] Beautiful '64 Classis Sedan for sale

Someone needed to tell'em about magnetic sign vinyl to close off the cowl vents without all the mud!!! You get it from a sign shop, cut it to fit and peelk it off when you show it or it is pretty, stick it on when it looks like rain.
  Of course you could always FIX THE RUSTY COWL!
I think we know a wee bit about those now don't we!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net