[AMC-List] rotors & pads wanted 73 Javelin AMX

[AMC-List] rotors & pads wanted 73 Javelin AMX

wanted front brake rotors and pads for 1973 amx javelin, I believe these are
ford parts becasue when i replaced the pads I got ford maverick pads and
they fit I have lost part number but now I need front rotors Robert Welch
rwelch3651@xxxxxxxxx 281-589-7916
================================
anyone that can help Bob out give him a shuot above, thanks.
***Bob, seeing you are in Houston, contact the guys at O'Reillys on North
Gessner. I recently needed rotors and pads for my 72 Ambassador SST wagon
and they had no problem getting them brand new.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx