[AMC-List] Poy bushings

Russell; I have complete poly suspension on both my 70
AMX and American (65 440 with SC/Rambler suspension).
They do not squeek, period! I have put the same
bushings on my Hornet but I am still working on it, so
it sits.
My AMX was done maybe 4 years ago, my American two.
I greased em up real good prior to installation. If it
called for a dollop of grease, I gave it two. I
twisted the bushings to seat them and kept things
clean during installation. After the job was done I
wiped off the excess.
My American gets driven year round, it is no garage
queen. My AMX get parked in the garage during the
winter but it has seen its share of rain. To this day
neither of them squeek.
I did have door alignment problems with the AMX at
first and had to realign them, but that is all.
With the fat sway bars, Koni shocks, sub frame
connectors and polys it rides real firm and handles
nice, expect the same depending on how deep you go
into the polys.
My neighbor says it rides too rough, but he drives an
Impala boat........Russ