[AMC-List] What is a Rambler Classic Wagon Worth??

[AMC-List] What is a Rambler Classic Wagon Worth??

I found (not sure what year it is) a rather nice Rambler Wagon Classic. If
my pea sized brain can remember, I believe it said a 770?? maybe a 660??
Has some rust issues around the rear wheel wells, but would make a rather
nice and easy restoration project....as if I dont have enough already!! The
interior is in good shape, it has a rear roll down window and a fold down
rear hatch. So a person can get things in and out. The chrome is in rather
good shape and has a roof rack on it. One thing I did notice that it has
this rather strange light on the front bumper, like it maybe for the front
plate. Somthing that I have never seen before and I thought it was rather
cool! I am not even sure if the rust issues go farther then the rear wheel
wells. I dont even know if the car runs or not. It is this way ugly green
color but it is all there. It has the a 232 in it and I believe a three
speed on the tree. If anyone could give me an offer price on this car and
some help, it would be greatly appreciated. And of course I will gather more
information also. The car is located in Western Montana.

Bill Northern Idaho