[AMC-List] Looking for a donor 258, 242, 232, or 199 in Michigan

[AMC-List] Looking for a donor 258, 242, 232, or 199 in Michigan

hi all
apparently I dropped an exhaust valve or some such similar catastrophic failure  on my return from the AMC nationals and royally screwed things up in the 258. does anyone have a desire to part with a motor (or long block) in MI for low $$$?
thanks
Doug