Re: [AMC-List] Andrew's American was/ Re: all Broke up was/ Re: - Charit

Re: [AMC-List] Andrew's American was/ Re: all Broke up was/ Re: - Charity AMX - how much isthat Doggie in duh Win-dough ?

No, I've not heard back from the guy I found on the Tractor site.
I'm hoping he will get back to me, but maybe he already left for the haul he wanted to tie this trip to and won't be interested?
 I should have got back to him quicker, but it's been a long painfull boring week and it is hard to concentrate on this stuff right now.
  I'm open to hauling offers up till the time I find someone!
The car does not have to arrive here anytime soon. in fact it would be easier on my wife if I did not dump this on her right now. The main things is to get it out of Andrew's yard and safe. In 5-6weeks time I will very likely be able to come get it myself! So if anyone is interested in storing it in the area, let me know, that could work too, depending on details of course!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net