Re: [AMC-List] all Broke up was/ Re: - Charity AMX - how much is that Do

Re: [AMC-List] all Broke up was/ Re: - Charity AMX - how much is that Doggie in duh Win-dough ?

Yeah well I'm healing and still hoping for Andrews car.
My wife is going to kill me.
I'm depressed from sitting around for 2 plus months.
Got a pin in my collar bone that won't come out till the neck brace comes off on the 23rd of next month.
  My back and neck have decided to finally start hurting!
To top everything off some dirtbag lifted my Mastercard number and tried to charge $500 on it! Now the card I use for Paypal is dead so no more paypal for the next week till I get another card. FYI the charge was tried to Epassport, so maybe they got compromised even though I've never signed up for Epassport!
The fun never stops!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net