Re: [AMC-List] Charity AMX

Why has no one ever asked on the list, since Dave has had the car, to help
out.  I saw the car in Daytona, told Frank that I would take it long before
it came to Wisconsin, and have asked several times what the update is on the
car.  But never once since the car came here has anyone asked for help.  I
emailed Dave asking what the future is, ie. is Zion going to paint the car
or would they like someone else to paint it.  The answer was he thought they
were going to paint the car, nothing else.  It's not fair to single out
anyone in the midwest when all we've heard is the car is in the body shop.

Dan Whitehead