[AMC-List] 65 & 67 Ambassadors for sale

1965 Ambassador 2-door hard top white w/aqua interior buckets and councel
327 4bl P/S, no power robbing options real fast and head turner 109K mi nice
car drive anywhere no issues $4600.00 262-391-6121 1966 Ambassador 2-door
hard top white/aqua cloth interior very nice 327-2brl working A/C Cruse
command PS PB disc brakes 56K miles runs and drives great some minor rear
qtr rust 4 new tires would drive to LA tomorrow with out and reservations
$4600.00 1967 Ambassador 4 door blue white factory painted top rust free
california car 343 4-brl AC PS PB updated kelsy hays disc brakes very nice
car would drive any where in this car 95K miles 3600.00 as is all AMC cars
we have more invested then what we would like but that is the way it goes
please call if you have any questions 262-391-6121 DON HOLZER
holzerhomerepair@xxxxxxxxx 262-391-6121
anyone interested in the vehicles above give Don a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx