Re: [AMC-List] Anyone near South Dakota? Heard of the Pioneer auto museu

Re: [AMC-List] Anyone near South Dakota? Heard of the Pioneer auto museum?

We stopped there on our way home from Kenosha in 2002. If you look at
there web site you  will see that they have a lot of cars...... most
were stored outside  under open sheds.  But when we stopped there the SC
and Machine were displayed
inside  together with a Shelby Mustang.....among other cars they also
had a Tucker.  If you are a car person this is a great
place place to visit.

Another great car museum  we stopped at was the one in Minden,
NB.....lots and lots of cars in several buildings.
In the main building along with lots of other cars form the early 1900's
they had a 1906 Rambler. All the cars
here for the most part were displayed as received.....

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NEMINwarp.html

Jim

.