[AMC-List] '69 V-8 Rambler American $3000 near Spokane, WA. (not mine)

[AMC-List] '69 V-8 Rambler American $3000 near Spokane, WA. (not mine)

Found this on Spokane Craigslist. Wish I had the money/time/room for it.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/211625848.html<http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/211625848.html>

'69 Rambler American 2 dr. sedan. Very rare original V8 car. Has new 4.10 posi rear, rebuilt front end, scrambler steering box, and much, much more. Comes with original 290 and a fresh 360 with 11.1 comp., 272 crane cam, performer intake, and double roller chain. Also comes with AMC bellhousing 727 transmission. Really hate to see it go but I'm losing storage and have not had much time to work on it in the past couple of years. Please feel free to ask questions! There is just too much to describe here in this posting. $3000 obo Interesting trades? (509)990-4193 or ramblerracer401@xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks!

  a.. This item has been posted by-owner.

  b.. this is in or around Colbert

  c.. no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests