[AMC-List] front bumper wanted

Wanted NOS 68-69 front bumper!! Rick Hoagland barronhoag@xxxxxxx
503-968-5706
================================
anyone with a NOS front bumper give Rick a shout above, thanks. Rick, I am
guseeing this is for a 68-69 AMX or Javelin. While I believe NOS is
obsolete, note something you might want to try is getting ahold of some of
the AMC clubs in my LINKS section that are near you, and ask who they
recommend for chroming. There is also someone in my AMC CLASSIFIEDS who
specializes in nothing but triple plate show chrome bumpers. And if you
wish, you could always send them to me, as I have sent bumper around the
world thru the years, shipping to/from is about $30-$50 per bumper, depends
on your location, and straightening and rechroming them here is about $350
and they are stunning.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825