[AMC-List] Motor For Sale - MI

Hey gang,
Just a note about a fresh 304 up for sale here in Michigan.  Contact number
at the bottom.  A friend sent it to me from a guy he works with and this is
all the info we have.

Good Luck
Richard

Richard Estermyer
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

734.483.5187 evenings
734.417.9456 NEW cell
javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the info I have.

+ 1972 AMC Motor
+ 304ci V8
+ Bored .030 over
+ Reconditioned rods and crank ARP fasteners
+ Reconditioned cylinder heads, New valves and seats etc.
+ Crane cam, lifters, valve springs, chrome molly push rods
+ MSD billet distributor w/blaster coil
+ Edelbrock aluminum intake
+ New water pump and Fuel pump
+ Reconditioned alternator
+ Have all receipts
+ Motor painted blue
+ New Hedman jet coated headers
+ Over $3500.00 invested asking $2000.00

+ His name is James and he can be reached at 1-734-525-0821