Re: [AMC-List] AMC Forum

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Mark Price wrote:

> Exactly where the forum should be if Brandon can't maintain it.
> With someone who will/can.
> This list and the Forum cater to different crowds with some crossovers.
> A stable forum would be nice!

My friend Edgar and & maintain two unix machines on the
net. wps.com is one of them.

I really don't want to be involved running AMCforum content, but
since we already run the underlying machinery, giving someone
an account to run a website, and PHP or whatever for it, is
not extra work.

I would rather it go somewhere else, for diversity mainly. I
don't want to look like I'm building empire or something -- ugh!