[AMC-List] Sprint Mobile Broadband commercial

[AMC-List] Sprint Mobile Broadband commercial

Has anyone seen the Sprint Mobile Broadband
commrecial on cnbc TV or elsewhere - the one
with the two cowboys at the bar ?

Toe to Toe, the one keeps outdrawing the other -
reholsters the weapon smacks the other guy in the face -
outdraws the still holstered challanger --
and does it again and again and again and again......

.....the exact sentiment behind the 'Turbo Merlin'
DOHC inliner 6spd Kbk. toward our 'Rice_Bahlee'
'meat-ball' street racing insurgency.......

must B the vitamins ..

   milnersXcoupe
      NEW YORK