Re: [AMC-List] 1981 Gremlin X-06

With it being a 20+ year old car I believe that titling it is little more than paying the duties and taxes.
  Now if you are bringing in a bunch or do it often you may have more problems, But last I checked one car, one time was no big deal.
  I looked at a Canadian T-bird Super Coupe a 1990 IIRC, I called nearest Import or whatever it was called office and they said, " No big deal, Bring the car and the title with a bill of sale and we can take care of it all at once". I didn't follow thru as the car was non running and I would have had to take it 2 hours each way on a trailer,. On top of that the seller didn't think my offer was high enough.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net